Gecimen @ 5/18/2019 15:53 commented on Battery Powered Rail Gun

Your image is broken, please reupload :)

Gecimen @ 5/16/2019 03:29 commented on Future Cowboy Rifle

Hello Bifex, is this for the weekly challenge? You didn't mark it but it fits in every way so I reckoned maybe you forgot.

Gecimen @ 5/16/2019 03:28 commented on Blood Rifle: ALiEN Type-006

Beautiful.

Gecimen @ 5/16/2019 03:26 commented on Atomic Uzi

One word - elegance. Awesome job!

Gecimen @ 5/15/2019 10:54 commented on Grandmaster Portraits

Yeah he's blind.

Gecimen @ 5/14/2019 14:46 commented on Spacecraft Warping

Welcome to pixeljoint. For the gallery we have several rules to ensure non-pixel art tools are not used in the pieces submit, such as glow effects, transparency, auto color reduction etc, all of which your piece seems to include.

If you resubmit a pixel art only version of this piece, we will gladly allow through.

Gecimen @ 5/10/2019 04:50 commented on Soul Calibur 2 Demake

Was anyone able to look at the background? It's really awesome :D

Gecimen @ 5/10/2019 03:26 commented on Camponotus Sexguttatus

Simple but works well.

Gecimen @ 5/10/2019 03:20 commented on There is no light

Stunning details. Can't wait to play the game.

Gecimen @ 5/8/2019 06:30 commented on Typical Cowboy on the Serengeti Plains

An hour late to last week's challenge though :/

Gecimen @ 5/7/2019 17:40 commented on Mock-ups

That's the best we could do :( But it happens, hope you understand.

Gecimen @ 5/7/2019 05:15 commented on Mock-ups

Wow the preview image made us all skip this one as a challenge entry. Sorry for that, we'll award you a victim reward.

Gecimen @ 5/3/2019 13:46 commented on Bub and Bob

Great piece, but what IllusionofMana said....

Gecimen @ 4/30/2019 14:19 commented on Big Bird

Can it be that they used it as an avatar before it was changed? I'm quite sure in the past we were able to use other people's images as avatars. I know cause I used my wife's drawing of me.

Gecimen @ 4/29/2019 18:58 commented on I'll trade a magic trick for a vase

Thanks SoloSalsero, this was not a challenge I wrote so even I wasn't so sure but it makes sense, editing the news item.

Gecimen @ 4/29/2019 18:56 commented on I'll trade a magic trick for a vase

This is because it's a manually entered challenge to overwrite the existing one which stalled for 2 weeks with one entry.

user
Gecimen @ 4/29/2019 18:52 commented on Warrior (Animated)

This is great, why don't you try putting slash effects? Would work without any additional frames.

Gecimen @ 4/28/2019 12:49 commented on Indecision Test

The piece is beautiful. The palette has a little bit too many dark colours (esp blue and red) but not enough mid tone colors on green and tan.

Gecimen @ 4/25/2019 06:22 commented on PrehISOria Collab tiles

The next one will start in a few weeks.

Gecimen @ 4/24/2019 17:36 commented on The Death Shadow

When 3 entries are made.

Gecimen @ 4/24/2019 15:42 commented on PrehISOria Collab tiles

These tiles couldn't be more atmospheric. They carry the theme by themselves. Excellent work Night!

Gecimen @ 4/22/2019 02:37 commented on The Death Shadow

Ahh I didn't know that. So I just used it literally.

Gecimen @ 4/21/2019 09:20 commented on PrehISOria tiles

You really left your mark on the collab! Also the pharaoh looks like Willem Dafoe :)

user
Gecimen @ 4/21/2019 09:18 commented on AdigunPolack's PrehISOria Original Tile Creation Recap

This is some beautiful composition for your beautiful tiles!

Gecimen @ 4/20/2019 17:30 commented on The Death Shadow

Ah sorry for the language. I was actually sad while writing the challenge, but if it sounded like I'm mocking up I apologize. As Adarias mentioned English is not my first language, and I don't know what may have sounded wrong.