Squirrelsquid @ 8/2/2018 10:15 commented on ///CHILD_OF_HYPERION

Nice palette. Very good composition. I like the "string" of Pixels, that lead to the end of the canvas. <3

Squirrelsquid @ 8/1/2018 10:12 commented on Duckweed

Amazing effect! The Story is really sad though... As someone who has been close to death a few times in his life, I really feel the emotion in this... I hope you can cope with the feelings...

Squirrelsquid @ 7/11/2018 12:01 commented on Old Shell

Nice clusters. Very sweet colors~ Defined proportions, great composition... like the red <3

Squirrelsquid @ 7/7/2018 14:29 commented on Self-portrait

very pretty. and so simplistic too. nice. <3

Squirrelsquid @ 7/2/2018 07:49 commented on Leyla

I am aware of that. but it is hard to get ahold of you...( for example, on most channel you donot interact with most people, you keep your professional distance. note, I am not lamenting over that I am merely observing )The project is luckily not Pixelart.. so we can use "any" illustrator. ( and I have a team of those) I just liked your style. that is all. take care... ( at admins: I missclicked when I clicked "reply" and clicked "report". there is nothing to report. just an outdated user interface)
[良い。 私たちは時間をかけてこれを一人で行います。 いつものように。 それについて嫌にならないでください。]
nichts für ungut. Viel spass und erfolg mit den projekten. "sir"...

Squirrelsquid @ 6/9/2018 18:18 commented on Beryl & HC

I love how you did a banded dither in the background. The lighting is great, the anatomy without any jarring things that stick into my eyes like swords ( does that make sense? Lol )

I can clearly see the bond those two have and it fills my heart with joy. Looking forward to that Visual novel!

Squirrelsquid @ 6/9/2018 18:11 commented on Sun sets

very pretty clusters. very clean. love it.

edit: I would have handled the clustering in the background bushes differently. but that is a minor detail. I like how you rendered the shop a lot. and that is the main attraction.

Squirrelsquid @ 6/9/2018 13:27 commented on Nephila Clavipes

very delicate little arachnid. I really like the cluster. ALL HAIL QUEEN SPIDER <3

Squirrelsquid @ 6/3/2018 15:57 commented on The Wayward Forest

Fantastic palette. Love how you rendered the foliage. reminds me of Seiken Densetsu 3 for some odd reason.

Squirrelsquid @ 6/3/2018 06:59 commented on Dodonpachi Study

then I really got to try some soon. :D

Squirrelsquid @ 6/2/2018 19:16 commented on Dodonpachi Study

I'm amazed how well you emulate the style. ( and how you dissect their material on twitter. )

Squirrelsquid @ 5/24/2018 19:37 commented on Running with the Gang

those are some fluid and snappy walks. cool team too

Squirrelsquid @ 5/24/2018 10:09 commented on Leyla

I always love your character portraits... so very detailed, so nicely clustered. clean materials.

I might get in touch with you, about a project in the future. ( I could do the work myself, but I already do a lot on it... and someone who can do nice pinups is needed for the project... I will get in touch with you, eventually ;) .. this is a payed gig. )

user
Squirrelsquid @ 5/2/2018 23:20 commented on Pots Collection (WIPs in description)

You don't know how happy you make me with this... I LOVE THE HEART OF THE CARDZ

Squirrelsquid @ 5/2/2018 23:19 commented on high lands

that is one SEXY rock

Squirrelsquid @ 4/21/2018 09:34 commented on Reaching The Sky

I like the atmosphere a lot. but IMO the whole linework could need a tad of AA just to smooth it out. especially at the intersection of Knight statue etc

Squirrelsquid @ 4/19/2018 11:06 commented on Various spell animations

for the www.duelyst.com HYDRA! great stuff. much appreciated that you show them off here. <3

user
Squirrelsquid @ 4/16/2018 05:50 commented on Fan Art Animation of EZFG - Glucagon

nice! what she sayin tho? ;)

Squirrelsquid @ 4/10/2018 15:00 commented on Never Forget Our Promise

I LOVE THIS. <3

Squirrelsquid @ 4/10/2018 14:56 commented on Alruna

I really like the DMG style preview... maybe my favourite part.

her forms are so elegant and godly that it can be a little "breathtaking". °( °w°;)°

The 4 palettes are well thought out and the rendering is fantastic. lovely work.

Squirrelsquid @ 3/24/2018 07:20 commented on VECTRAX - Purge Protocol EP Cover

A lot of thought went into it. Not much time. heh...

Squirrelsquid @ 3/24/2018 07:19 commented on VECTRAX - Purge Protocol EP Cover

Thank you. it was quick work. Just needed album art. I will try to add more pixels, but I hardly get time for it these days.

Squirrelsquid @ 3/13/2018 16:40 commented on Lunar new year

Good to see this on PJ. ( I saw this on Facebook, Pixelart group )

As I mentioned there already, it is a little noisy. It would greatly benefit from some AA. Still, this is a great piece.

Squirrelsquid @ 3/13/2018 06:25 commented on The AAP-64 Color Palette

Excellent palette. I'll definitely use it, once I get around to actually make some new pixelart. :)

user
Squirrelsquid @ 3/9/2018 06:52 commented on La Brea Woman Awakening - The AAP-64 Final Version

This would slay at a demoparty. really good rendering. Dithering is excellent. Kudos!