Resources and Support
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Resources and Support
Message Icon Topic: make the favorite button stop redirecting users Post Reply Post New Topic
Mashpoe
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Mashpoe Replybullet Topic: make the favorite button stop redirecting users
    Posted: 21 April 2019 at 11:22am
This website has a lot of good art, and I'd like to be able to favorite things without leaving the page I'm currently on so I can continue to browse and look at cool stuff.

Instead, whenever I see cool art and decide to favorite it, I get redirected to my profile. I end up leaving this site 90% of the time because I can't browse it like a normal site, which is really frustrating.

I feel like I have to choose either having the ability favorite art and be able to look at it later, or actually enjoying my time browsing this site.

I'm sure many other people would agree with me, and it would be nice if the people running this site could add the option to turn off being redirected or just remove that feature altogether.

If you agree with me, please voice your opinion so we can get this fixed!

*Edit: It would also be nice if you could see whether or not you've favorited a piece on the page for that piece, but I mostly just care about being redirected
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version